Classroom: Biology 1
- Classroom dates:
- Teaching hours:
- Credit hours:
- Martha Abdullah, Mayra Bolivar, Roxana Candela, General Teacher, Daritza Ysla
- Organized by:
- AIU HS
Basic principles of general biology as they relate to the cellular, organismic and population levels of organization. Includes cell ultrastructure and function, energy transfer, reproduction, genetics, evolution, diversity of organisms, and ecology.
- Course objectives:
Course Objectives: Students will
- Learn about basic Biology and understand its terms.
- Understand the different Ecosystems in the planet
- Be able to identify the living organism and interact with them.
- Have a better understanding about Ecological succession and weather changes affecting out planet.
- Analyze and learn cell parts and their structure.
LessonLesson 1: Introduction to Biology
LessonLesson 2: The Biosphere and The Ecosystems
LessonLesson 3: Interactions among living things
LessonLesson 4: Populations
LessonLesson 5: Ecological succession and climate
LessonLesson 6: Biomes and Aquatic Ecosystems
LessonLesson 7: Human impact in the environment
LessonLesson 8: Cells, structure of life
LessonLesson 9: Photosynthesis and Metabolism
LessonLesson 10: Cellular Respiration