Including, but not limited to:
1. Describe the characteristics of the three basic economic system; ie., traditional, command, market.
2. Apply economic principles to identify and resolve private and public issues.
3. Describe the economic theories of Adam Smith and Karl Marx, noting their importance to capitalism and communism.
4. Promote involvement in civic participation and community service.
5. Describe government regulation of economic activities and institutions.
6. Explain the role of supply and demand in economic activities.
7. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of the three types of business organizations; ie., sole proprietorship, partnerships, corporations.
8. Define economic growth and how it impacts society.
9. Analyze the major reasons for international trade.
10. Describe the three basic economic systems; i.e., traditional, command, market.
1: What is Economics?
2:Types of Economic Systems, characteristics of the American Economy
3: Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
4: Government Regulation of Credit
5: Investing - Taking Risks With Your Savings
6: Demand and the Demand Curve
7: Economic Policy
8: Business Fluctuations
9: The Federal Reserve System and the Money Supply
10: Promoting growth and stability